These are map examples.
Simple Google Map
Just go to https://maps.google.com and type in the address. Then click on the "Share" button, then select "Embed Map".
Customized Google Map
- Go to Google My Maps -- https://www.google.com/maps/d/
- Click on "Create a New Map"
- Give your map a title and name your first layer (similar places you want to keep together, or something like "locations"). To give your map a title, just click on the words "Untitled map", and it will bring up a pop-up. Give your layer a title by clicking on the words "Untitled layer".
- Type your addresses into the Search field. Then, click on the "+ Add to map" link in the dialog box.
- Optionally, customize your map with icons, descriptions, colors, photos for each marker and or even add Youtube videos.
- Using the Share button in the first graphic, change your privacy settings to On - Public on the web.
- Get embed code: First, select the "Preview link" in the first graphic. Then, click on vertical circles (see below) and select "Embed Map".
Important: Two ways to change the zoom level. You can zoom to your preferred look as you're creating the map. Then, click on the circles of the Map Title and select "Set Default View".
Or, you can change the zoom level manually by adding the code directly to your web page. In this example, I added the "z=12" after the id.
Create Google Maps Form for Directions to Location
You can easily create a little form for your website, which can provide directions to your location. Place it directly under your map (like Glenview Animal Hospital), or anywhere else on your page.
Instructions can be found at: https://www.online-tech-tips.com/google-softwaretips/add-google-maps-driving-directions-to-your-website/