A Responsive RSS Feed
Surfing Waves Feed Widget
This page shows how to embed an RSS feed, using code from Surfing Waves for the embed feature.
Their website page, with explanation, is found here: http://www.surfing-waves.com/feed.htm .
Can use their widget to display your latest blog posts, news items, Vimeo or YouTube uploads, Picasa images, etc. It's simple to use, very customisable, and free.
Can integrate up to 5 feeds per widget and use a custom style sheet. Have to link to their rss-feed.js file, though.
Feedwind RSS Widget
This Feed Reader is free for up to 5 widgets, but must carry their branding at the bottom. Their paid plan is $39/year, which allows you to store up to 100 widgets and remove their branding. For more info, see: https://feed.mikle.com/ .
Google for "rss news feeds" or "rss directory" to find feed sources. Most of the major news providers have RSS feeds available at their websites.
There are plenty of feed sources, directories and RSS resources for those who have specific needs, so can also include some keywords.
If you get a search result that looks like the below, can just use the URL of that page as your feed source.
Some example feeds include:
- Home Improvement: http://feeds.feedburner.com/danny-lipford
- Technology: http://rss.cnn.com/rss/edition_technology.rss (for more from CNN, go to: http://edition.cnn.com/services/rss/)
- Financial: https://www.ft.com/news-feed
- Sales: http://blog.thecenterforsalesstrategy.com/rss.xm
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/most-popular/feed/
- PC Mag: https://feeds.pcmag.com/Rss.aspx/SectionArticles?sectionId=1475